1. St Paul's Cathedral during Worship Time
Visit the Church during worship time without buying any ticket. St Paul Church is one of the most renowned church in Europe and visitors need to usually buy a ticket to visit the church but the catch is if you are visiting during the worship time there is absolutely nothing you needs to pay.
2. Hyde Park
London's Hyde Park is one of the greatest city parks in the world. Covering 142 hectares (350 acres) and with over 4,000 trees, a large lake, a meadow and ornamental flower gardens, there’s a good chance you’ll forget you are right in the centre of London.
Hyde Park in London has something for everyone. You can enjoy swimming, boating, cycling and skating. There are pitches for team games, tennis courts, tracks for horse riding and a spectacular children’s playground.
3. British Meuseum
4. North Greenwich (Royal Observatory)
5. Live Shows near Westminister
6. Harrods Showroom
7. Tower Bridge during peak time when Big Ship passes
8. Brighton Beach
9. Trip to Trafalgar Square and Buckingham Palace
10. Casino in Stratford Mall or Leichester Square